Sunday, September 7, 2008

mixed!


Sept 5, 2008
Home

Industry is temporary cure for melancholy. What would I wake up in the morning for? 90 days in my current source of income and I still have mix feelings. Positively mix! I still have those days where my head needlessly question what I really want and where im really heading to. I enjoy traveling, it gives me the feel of being someone else plus the rush of being someplace else. Moving gives me the enthusiasm that all my answers and solutions lie somewhere along those long highways and, those occasional bumpy roads possible epiphanies. Permanency lulls me, my soul restlessly wandering and seeking, but recognizing that traveling is beyond geographic transport, its an experience. Its not always fun, soothing and safe. You don’t always get smooth rides, worse the risk of mishaps. And its not always the destination, it’s the people your stuck in the ride with. Travel safe, travel light, and the best advice – travel happy greta! Who knows when you’ll run out of gas.

No comments: