Saturday, August 16, 2008

coming and going



i woke up geographically home, feeling bruised, tired and in need of more sleep. the 4pm trip to Valencia City was a painful thought. I prayed for a miracle, either the trip would be cancelled or i would gain enough strength to last 5 days on the road.

I was more bruised, dead-tired and had disturbing circles under my eyes by the time we reached Valencia City. It didn't help that it was raining and the car airconditioner from north pole was turned on the entire trip. I am more convinced than ever, my bosses needed to trim down their body fats, hypothermia will definitely kill me, and not those troubling milf/mnlf.

the trip to lanao del sur was uneventful, meaning no bombs or gunshots were thrown our way. the supposed ARMM conflict won't wither my bossess travel plans, we work for its development (char!). Its not really as alarming as my friends and relatives who bombard me with are-you-ok-text-messages! I refuse to dwell on the negativities, i need every joule of energy to do what I am paid to do.

sleep will come tonight and my day will end end thanking GOD for the miracle of safe passage he always, always provides.

No comments: